Linda Syslo – Agent of the Month, Linda Syslo
1. What makes you stand out compared to other realtors? What makes you stand out compared to other people?
I would like to think my personality, loyalty, honesty and friendliness plays a major part in this.
2. What makes WV special to you?
WV is special to me, as this is my Home State.
3. What hobbies do you have outside of real estate?
Love Interior decorating, manage my flower garden, taking care of my pets and paint.
4. Do you prefer Listing or selling? Why?
I love listing or selling, as it is an honor and a privilege to work with anyone who contacts me and trusts me to assist them with their real estate needs.
5. What’s the best day on the calendar?
Best day on the calendar I would say would have to be Dec. 25th as we celebrate the Lord’s Birthday. There is nothing else more important than our SAVIOR, without him we are nothing and will never be successful.
6. Why are you a real estate agent?
I love being a part in “MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE” for people that need my assistance.
7. What’s more important – good photos or good pricing?
I believe both, good photos and good pricing are very important.
8. What are you learning during the pandemic?
Never take anything for granted, as it can change in a blink of an eye. Always be kind, considerate and love everyone, for tomorrow may never be the same and you may not have that opportunity again, how sad that would be to part with any regrets.