Becky Rees – December Realtor of the Month
1. What inspired you to become a realtor?
The love of the buying and selling ‘hustle’
2. What is your favorite thing to make or Eat for Thanksgiving?
Sweet potato casserole with the chopped pecans and the little toasted marsh mellows.
3. What was your first real job?
Marketing Director for Stone Crab Inn Restaurants.
4. What TREND or Fad do you wish would come back into style?
5. What is your favorite part about being a realtor?
Helping my clients find THE ONE and making it happen.
6. Did you pick up any new hobbies during the pandemic?
Binge-watching mini-series with my girls
7. What motivates you to work hard?
My three daughters:)